Momento Mori
Who's that?
Momento Mori
Who's that?
Momento Mori
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Momento Mori

Remember you are human, remember you must die.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Leander Aristov

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Draxscanas
The Grand Poobah
Draxscanas

Leander Aristov Empty
PostSubject: Leander Aristov   Leander Aristov EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 2:49 am

Name: Aristov, Leander Emrys.
Mother's Maiden Name and First Name: Mitsotakis, Leto.
Father's Name: Aristov, Sergei.
Known Family With a Gift: Great grandmother, uncle, two cousins.
Date of Birth: 3/21.
Date of Death (if applicable): N/A.
Listed Gift: Blood Manipulation (He calls it Blood-Bending).
Birth Town, State/Province, and Country: Volos, Thessaly, Greece.
Ethnicity: Russo-Greek.
Familliar Species and Name: Scarlet Kingsnake, Persephone.
Most Recent Vaccination Date: Up-to-date.
Medications or Allergies: Allergic to pennicillin and is on iron suppliments (for his anemia).
Religious beliefs: Pagan.
Known Phobias: Death/Dying.

Class List: Manipulative Refining and Concealment, Behavioral Lying and Brain Manipulation, Mechanics of Security, Mythology and Religious Studies, War History, Ancient Civilization, Archaeology, Historical Literature, Human Biology/Anatomy, Calculus,
Hobbies: Reading (about mythology and history, mainly), perfecting his power, sparring, arguing/debating, swimming, acting, running, gaming, running.
Clubs: Sparring Club, Astronomy Club, Water Activity Club, Drama Club.
Sports: Swim Team, Fencing, Course Running.
Last Grade Completed at Previous School: 6th.
Record: Relatively clean.
Years of Attendance to Academy: Four.

Dorm Wing North.
Dorm Floor: One.
Dorm Number
Room Mate:
Room Mate's Ability:
Dorm Leader Alessandro Torentella.

Student Photo: Leander.

Height: 5'6.
Weight: 160 lbs.
Body Type: Thin, toned.
Hair Color: Red.
Eye Color: Brown.

History: My ability was always a somewhat dangerous one, especially since I had trouble controlling it at times. I have never killed or severely injured anyone save myself, and that was only when I was first figuring out what kind of shit I could do. I caused an injury to worsen once because I wanted to see how much of my own blood I could pull out and use and, once I was done, I had no idea how to put it back. So, ouch. And I never tried that shit again. I've also gotten into trouble before for attempting to control someone by using the blood in their veins to dictate how they moved. Unbeknownst to my parents, I've also used that very same way to settle fights at school, or, once, to make sure I was unseen when I shoplifted a video game. In the latter incident, I forced their heads to stay turned the other way and prevented them from pushing a secret alarm button.

. . . What? They said I needed an ID or a parent with me, and I had neither at my disposal! I gave the jackass the money at least. Sheesh.

Later that night I recieved my invitation to Momento Mori (which is also probably why I wasn't caught). Since my relocation, I have been relatively well-behaved (if I do say so myself), although I am not afraid to use my power against other students if I feels threatened. No one pushes me around.
Back to top Go down

Leander Aristov
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Momento Mori :: Profiles / Information :: Momento Mori Academy Files (Students)-
Jump to: